NOTE: We’ve decided to postpone this event due to lack on interest.
Tamarindo is a place like no other…it’s an eclectic mix of locals, expats, retirees, tourists, backpackers, hippies, artists, musicians, surfers, college kids and more. It’s super laid back and super cool.
You can also go surfing, boogie boarding, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, ziplining amongst many of the activities in and near Tamarindo.
Tamarindo is a 45 drive from the countries’ second international airport in Liberia, Costa Rica…Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport“]
Tamarindo is a 45 drive from the countries’ second international airport in Liberia, Costa Rica…Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport
Many, many tourists from all over North America fly in every year.
There are resorts, but it is not a ‘resort’ type country. We recommend something a little more custom and stay away from the resort style holiday. You won’t regret it.
You could discuss and get help from your travel agent. And, you may have to book your place to stay on your own. It’s simple and easy. Feel free to contact us with any questions….email@example.com
Here are some options to consider:
- stay at a Casita on the beach. A little more money, but well worth it if you want to splurge and go the extra mile. I’d recommend Casa Cook which is a short walk from the main classroom where the inferno is being held. Likewise, Capitan Suizo is a boutique resort. Nice….
- Hotel Amarillo is also on the beach….very nice, great location, good value
- If you want so save some money but want a place that is clean, close and affordable, here are several options….HOSTELS…There are many hostels with private rooms. I’ve personally walked through many of them and they are very suitable. Arco Swiss, Pura Vida hostel, Tamarindo Hostel
- There are some great value hotels….the Portofino is one, as well as the Best Western Tamarindo
- Check out one of the Tamarindo portal sites and snoop around
- Contact our property manager Rosa Acuna. She may be able to find a condo to share with a few other couples. Rosa’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org